We are a very small company but like to do what we can to support our community.The Chattanooga Ducks donate to many different causes. We try to donate locally (within 100 miles). We do not donate money. Since the Ducks themselves are our bread and butter we cannot take one out of service to be at an event. We try to donate to causes that promote health and well being.
- We donate tickets (Usually a family pass of 2 Adults and 2 Children) valued at $66.
- For Large groups, Gift Baskets and the like we donate discount tickets up to 200.
- For Children’s Group Awards we donate One Child ticket when an Adult ticket is also purchased . Unlimited amout
We do not donate to:
- SCHOOLS: Every school in the US has a spring and fall festival. We get too many donation requests to be able to participate in this area.
- RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATIONS: There are so many different organizations that we are not able to participate in this area.
- CORPORATIONS: There are too many to participate in this area.
An exception would be any group that has done a trip on the Ducks. We are very happy to support any organization that supports us.
To make a donation request email us on the contacts page: email@example.com
Many people believe that a donation is tax deductible because they are a non-profit. That is not the case with the Ducks because we are a service. Only the cost of the service is deductible and since the costs are everyday expenses they are already deducted. There is no tax deduction for any donation we make.